Saturday, April 18, 2009

1 month ago

It has been 1 month since my dad was sent by ambulance to the emergency room. I still remember the call. I did not think that he would be in there for a long time. I did not know that God would use him like he did. I am just amazed what God did. I am amazed of what you did: Prayers, calls ,cards and emails. This would not be possible without you and with out God. Mark and I are bringing Swedish pancakes this morning.We are so glad that we can do this after all that has happenend. Every time I look at my dad I am so amazed in what God, prayers and hope can do. Thank you. Christine

2 comments:

  1. Christine, Mark and Klara....

    You three are such a blessing to your parents!
    What joy you are finally having....bringing Swedish pancakes to your Dad.. Can't get any better than that!!!!!
    We continue to pray for Dwight's recovery, for much needed sleep and appetite.
    We know how happy your Dad was yesterday when the CUBS WON!!!! We leave here in a few weeks and look forward to the opportunity to bring dinner to your parents. We will phone you when we return home and find out if we can visit. Until then, God bless you all! Love and Hugs, Bee and Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet Swedish pancakes never tasted so good! It's wonderful that you have all been together during this past month.

    Dwight is in our prayers for a return of his strength and appetite. Hopefully, he is able to sleep better.

    Heard Chicago was having nice weather. Enjoy!!

    Love, JoAnn & Sam

    ReplyDelete