Friday, April 3, 2009

Zzzzzz

My dad has had difficulty sleeping for the past few nights.

In some ways it's such a joy to say that because just a week ago I was praying frantically for him to wake up. We ask that you please pray that he will be able to quiet his mind and body to get a good night's sleep tonight. My dad did say that he wanted to watch the Cubs/Yankees game tonight so I suppose if you want to get specific you could pray that he sleep after the game (insert sarcasm).


Please also pray that my mom sleeps well too. My mom and dad had a sleepover in room 1326 last night and like most sleepovers, both my mom and dad are exhausted today from being awake all night.

-Barbara

1 comment:

  1. We will keep your parents in our prayers for a restful night. We will include the whole family. I have shared your dad's experience with our friends here. Everyone agrees that miracles do exist. God does listen to our prayers. One last comment -- go Cubs!

    Love, JoAnn & Sam

    ReplyDelete