Monday, March 30, 2009

Be Patient

Hi everyone. Thank you for your prayers right now. We are still waiting for his vent. to come out. We so badly want it to be out so he can relax and talk. I know that God wants him to rest and heal. We all know that my dad is restless and can't sit still. This is the only way God can have is body relax by him still being on sedation and his vent. God also wants us to be patient. He wants us to still think of him and pray. Yes, God can do miracles. MY DAD IS THE A GOOD EXAMPLE. HE DID PERFORM A MIRACLE. GOD IS TEACHING US ALL A LESSON. Each lesson is different for all of us. I know I was taught a lot of lessons through this. Listen to God as HE is speaking to you. I have no idea what he is saying to you. But if you listen you will really learn something from this. HE used my dad to either help you be closer to God, pray more, lean on him because he does listen and perform miracles. No he will not give you the winning lottery ticket number. You are on you own for that one. God is also teaching you to be patient and understand that if you keep praying and believing in Him he will listen and guide you. Just be patient and He is listening. You might not get it right away but keep praying he will answer your prayers when he knows that you are ready. Just like we are praying for my dad's vent. to come off. God knows that his body is not ready and my dad is not ready. So, be patient, keep praying, and just trust in God. Also, keep praying for my dad to heal and come off the vent. and to talk to us. Also keep praying for his ulcer that it does not grow and cause problems for him. Keep praying that his tests come back with good results and the doctors and nurses that are watching him. I know, be patient. Pray for yourself and others. Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment