Friday, March 27, 2009

Where is it written?

As I go to bed tonight I am led to hope by God's word.

Jesus said to the paralytic, “Arise, take up your bed and walk.” (Matthew 9:6)

“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” (Galatians 6:2)

“When doubts fill my mind, when my heart is in turmoil, quiet me and give me renewed hope and cheer.” (Psalm 94:19)


Thank you for your prayers. We pray for God's mercy and healing for my dad's brain and good results from the MRI tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. My Dad, Grant, has been so so upset and I have just thought and thought about all of you. My Nana always told so many wonderful stories about all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan. I am Hannah's mother and as I'm sure you know, I have walked the walk you are now on all too recently. I am holding you all in my heart as I pray for the miracle we are all praying for. I don't know how I could have endured those long hours in the waiting room and at Steve's bedside without my wonderful family and friends to help hold me up. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am here.

    Abby Adams

    ReplyDelete