Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thank You

I am thinking about what happened last Sat. I can't believe all that my dad went through!!! What a miracle that he is doing great and alive. As I write this entry, I am so tired, can't think clearly, but SO thankful for every one's prayers and support. Please forgive the grammar errors and spelling mistakes. I hardly know my name right now or where I live. I am so grateful for this miracle God has given us. God used my dad to help others either through prayer, getting closer to God, trusting him, and not worrying about the little things like the economy, and the loss of jobs. We should be grateful for family and health. I know that he was used in a way that would help others. God knew that he was strong and would make it through this. I know that we heard wonderful news today, but God does not want us to stop praying for him and to stop us from talking to God.God likes hearing from you and wants you to trust him. Pray for my dad's healing, him getting off the vent. and his ulcer that is still there. I can't wait for my dad to talk. I also ask you to pray that he knows us. Thanks for doing this. There will be and has been a lesson learned through this. My faith has never been so strong before this. Don't stop praying, keep praying hard and often. When my dad is better and telling his jokes, don't forget to talk to God about what is going on in your own life. HE DOES LISTEN!!!!!!

-Christine

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sam's Family-Michelle and Hedy here again from EJ at NBC. As I saw the news here and on Facebook this morning, I called Hedy Zussman and we cried together. We are basking in the joy that God has given you, Sam and all us.

    We continue to pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! We rejoice and rejoice and rejoice again in this glorious news. http://ilovethekitchen.blogspot.com/2009/03/joy-full.html

    ReplyDelete